In pharmaceutical production, air quality is a crucial factor in determining product quality and compliance with good manufacturing practices (cGMP). The SteriSpace™ technology can remove VOCs from a work area where solvents are used as part of the manufacturing process, as well as any biological matter from the airflow.
FOR WORKER AND PRODUCT PROTECTION
Removal of contaminants and VOCs while maintaining a sterile environment is critical to minimizing waste and ensuring quality in the production of pharmaceutical-grade products. The SteriSpace™ technology can remove fumes from chemicals such as acetone, toluene or hexane. Reduction in the concentration of these airborne fumes may also be needed to maintain compliance with air quality requirements found in OSHA regulations. Pure air makes a difference in the quality of the product and the quality of the workspace.
- Manufacture site of sterile and non-sterile medicinal products
- Air quality protection for testing laboratories and storage
- Academic research and educational laboratories
- Air quality protection for manufacture- or laboratory-adjacent work spaces
- Maintenance of air pressure differences between designated areas